In Ayurveda texts, curd is called Tridosha perishable. In Charak Sahinta, yogurt is called Kalpataru, which cures all the diseases of the body. Apart from food, curd is used in Indian culture in worship, havan, etc. Curd has less fat than milk. It also contains phosphorus, iron and lactose. Eating regular curd reduces the odor of the mouth and the effect of increasing age is also reduced. Making yogurt in an earthen pot increases its properties. According to a research, the ingredients present in curd are capable of reducing the risk of cancer, especially breast cancer. Therefore women should eat this daily. Yogurt is beneficial in these diseases… ..
1. Regularly incorporating curd in food eliminates high blood pressure, heart and kidney diseases and physical weakness.
2. Eating 100 grams of curd daily strengthens bones and teeth, as well as type-2 diabetes is controlled.
3. Mix lemon juice in curd and apply it on face, neck, elbow, heel and hands and after a short time, wash it off with lukewarm water to remove blackness.
4. The good bacteria present in it strengthen the digestive system and give relief in ulcers, stomachaches etc.
5. Curd of asafoetida removes the problem of joint pain.
5. Mixing equal quantity of honey and curd, eating it in the morning and evening provides relief in mouth ulcers.
6. For long and dark hair, apply a cup of curd mixed with black soil and after washing the head, hair becomes thick and shiny.