Now do not discard the leftovers and greens, use them
The midwives usually threw away the leftovers. In fact, we are able to use them with a tactile effort, which includes: –
Dry the orange peel and grind it finely and mix this powder in milk and rub it on the face. It is an excellent choice for the face.
* You can add soup with peas, beans, beans, etc. by washing them with water and boiling the peels, including mangoes etc.
* Spinach stalks can be washed very well to make a soup or vegetable.
* Similarly ripe banana peels, zucchini peels, etc. can also be made into greens.
* Potatoes which are released after boiling, are positioned by immersing the silver in water and after heating for some time they come to life while being cleaned with a brush.
* Make and maintain dry bread crumbs. Adding a small amount of this slice as a supplement to the taste and nutrition of the greens. It is likewise used in making cutlets. * When cooked rice is left, pakoras can be made by adding salt, pepper and some boiled potatoes. Grind them finely, pour them into a pot, mix with water and mix well. When it becomes thick like flour, upload salt, pepper, garam masala and asafoetida into it and dry it with solar like a flower. Serve with fried tea. * Rice bran does not need to be discarded in any way because it contains a large percentage of nutrients. You can upload salt or sugar and heat it, drink it or use it in soaked greens or lentils.
* If cooked greens are left, heat them with a pan and use them with the pan.
* If the last flour turns sour, do not throw it away anymore, upload a touch of jaggery, fennel and cardamom seeds as an alternative. Leave to wake up overnight. Complete it in the morning. Pudi can be very tasty. Add milk and mix well to make guggul. The dough can be made into salt, finely chopped inexperienced chili, coriander, and ginger.