There was a time when the problem of infertility was seen only in women, but nowadays this problem is increasing rapidly in men also. The reasons for this can be smoking, alcohol addiction, outdoor eating, steroid consumption, pollution, over-exercise and starving habits for dieting, etc. But in a recent study published in the journal Andrology, tree nuts can be helpful to a great extent in removing the problem of infertility in men….
1. According to the study, men who consume tree nuts such as almonds, cashew nuts and walnuts every day have better effect on methylation of sperm DNA and better sperm quality.
2. Pumpkin seeds contain zinc. Reduced zinc levels also lower testosterone levels and increase the risk of infertility problems. In such a situation, pumpkin seeds can prove to be very beneficial.
3. Dark chocolate can also be helpful in removing the problem of infertility in men. Dark chocolate contains the amino acid L-arginine which is beneficial for people struggling with this problem.
4. Antioxidant-rich pomegranate reduces the risk of erectile dysfunction. According to the study, drinking pomegranate juice daily has a lot of improvement in the problem of infertility.
5. Vitamis-rich items like tomato, cabbage, seasonal, amla, orange improve the sperm quality. Men should include more and more vitamin C rich things in their diet.