1. Fungal infection: If there is any kind of infection in the scalp, then it causes hair to turn white and prematurely fall out. The only way to avoid it is summer or winter, take special care of cleanliness.
2. Vitamin deficiency: Due to deficiency of vitamin B12 in the body, there is a possibility of Pernicious anemia, due to which the hair starts turning white.
3. Anemia: Anemia means not only blood in the body but also lack of oxygen. Due to this, oxygen does not reach many parts of the body, including scalp, and due to this the hair starts becoming white.
4. Zinc deficiency: To keep skin, bones and scalp healthy, it is very important to take the right amount of nutrition-rich diet. Lack of this can cause untimely hair to turn white.
5. Thyroid Disorder: If your hair has been falling apart for a long time with white hair, then do a thyroid test once because the hair color starts getting lighter due to hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
6. Tension: If your hair starts turning white due to needless tension, then if your hair is becoming untimely white then first of all, reduce the unnecessary tension and then take other necessary measures.
7. Hormonal imbalance: The changes in hormones definitely affect the skin and hair.