1. The worst effect is on the bones of the body by eating foods made from refined flour. When making refined flour, protein comes out of it and it becomes acidic which draws calcium from the bones, weakening the bones.
2. Eating too much maida starts increasing body weight and the amount of fat in your body starts increasing. Not only this, it also increases cholesterol level and triglyceride in the blood. If you want to lose weight, remove the flour from your food forever.
3. Flour is bad for the stomach because it does not contain any fiber, which is very likely to cause constipation. If it is eaten in large quantity, then its effect is seen in a few hours.
4. Due to the gluten in the flour, food causes allergies. A large amount of gluten is found in the flour which makes the food flexible and gives it a soft texture. At the same time, a lot of fiber and protein is found in wheat flour.
5. Maida is not only harmful but also increases the chances of getting cardiovascular disease. Regular eating of flour makes the body’s immune system weak and the chances of getting sick again and again start increasing.
6. Sugar level increases immediately after eating flour because it has a very high glycemic index. If you consume too much flour, it causes problems in the pancreas. Flour will produce less insulin in the body and you will be vulnerable to diabetes.
7. When blood sugar increases, glucose starts to freeze in the blood, then it causes chemical reaction in the body. Due to which arthritis and heart diseases start. If you have pain in your joints often, then flour should not be consumed at all.