Summer is about to come and during this time, our eyes have the most difficulty in getting out. Many diseases of the eye such as flu, red eyes, dry eyes, computer vision syndrome are seen more in summer. Because of which, there is a desire to just sit in the house running AC and not go out anywhere. But you cannot sit at home all day, even work has to be done. So there is a need to take care of the eyes. Now how can it be done? Let us know with the help of these tips… ..
– UV rays hit your eyes directly in the scorching sun, so use umbrellas while going in the sun.
– Do not get out in the sun. If it is necessary to go, do not forget to apply sunglasses.
– Sunglasses not only protect you from the sun but also from allergies caused by smoke and dirt.
Eat more and more green vegetables like spinach, carrots, bathua, mustard and sprouted grains.
– Drink at least 2 liters of water a day so that your body’s dirt gets out and the moisture remains, which is necessary for the eyes.
– Even if you put a power lens, you will have to apply sunglasses so that the UV rays do not harm the eyes.
– Splash cold water on the eyes several times a day. Put cucumber pieces, rose water in cotton on the eyes.
– Keep in mind that do not share your eye makeup accessories with anyone.