School directors will not be able to stop any student from appearing in the examination due to non-payment of fees. – symbolic photo
- School management will not prevent children from appearing in exams nor classes.
In Madhya Pradesh, Minister of State Inder Singh Parmar has given relief to students by taking important decisions regarding school fees. After this, a complete guide line has been issued from the School Education Department regarding this. It states that under no circumstances can the school management forcibly charge students. Neither the class nor the exams will prevent you from appearing in the examination if you do not pay the fees.
Students have the opportunity to pay fees in six equal installments between March 5 and August 5. Deputy Secretary School Education Department KK Dwivedi issued its orders. This will be equally applicable to all the CBSE, ICSE, Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education and other Board affiliated non-aided private schools of the state.
The school education department was receiving various complaints related to non-grant of non-subsidized non-government school fees and forcible fees. The school education department has issued instructions to the collector of all the districts to facilitate the convenience of the parents and to continue the education of the students non-stop.
Issued these instructions
- No student shall be debarred from appearing in class 9th to 12th examination on the basis of non-payment or arrears of fees by parents or students.
- Undertaking will be taken from the concerned parent or student for payment of the outstanding fees and they will be included in the examination.
- Private school management will not prevent any student from attending online classes or physically conducted classes in the school on the basis of non-payment of installment of pending fees.
- The examination results of the students will also not be stopped.
- Non-subsidized private school management will be able to take the fees fixed for the academic session 2019-20 and 2020-21 from the parents.
- Parents will be able to deposit this fee in 6 equal installments, which starts from March 5, 2021 and ends on August 5, 2021.
- If any parents are having difficulty in paying the fees, then they will be able to submit their personal representations to the concerned school. The above representation will be disposed of sympathetically by the school management.
- This arrangement will not affect the fee collection arrangement for the academic session 2021-22. Parents will have to pay the fees for this session as notified and fixed by the school management on time.
There are more news…