REET 2021: Reit release issued on 11 January And NCTE Guideline dated 23 August 2010 high Court Has been challenged in the bench of. By not including the BEd holders in the writ level first in the petition In college BSTC holders have been given the basis to give opportunity only. Terming NCTE’s guideline as unconstitutional spoke Gone are the releases of Reit Fine Is not. Hearing next Week Will be. In a petition filed on behalf of Lubna Fatima Center And Region Chairman of Government NCTE And Others including RIT-2021 coordinator have been made parties. Advocates Kalim Khan and Gitesh Joshi said that by not including the BEd holders in the level of REIT 2021, they have included less qualified BSTC holders..
At the same time, the application process for Reit is going on at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in and reetbser21.com. Of online application The last Date is 8 February 2021. On 25 April Examination Will be. Class six to eight Examination It will be from 10 am to 12:30 pm and classes will be from 2 to 5 pm for classes one to five.. To generate challan and deposit the fee at the bank branch The last The date is 4 February 2021. Via reit Region Has to recruit 31000 teachers.
Reit Level-1 or Reit Level-2 (for one paper only) – Rs 550
REIT LEVEL-1 And Reit Level-2 (for both papers) – Rs 750
How to apply
– Go to www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in and click on the link for REET2021.
– Sample form can be filled for practice. This is for your convenience.
– Click Register & Generate Fee Challan For REET-2021. Fill all your details in this form.
– In the second section Examination Select the level and then generate the challan and pay the fees..
– After registering and depositing the fees, click on the link for Fill Application Form For REET-2021. Fill all the details and print out the exam form.