It is said that in Indian scriptures there is an answer to every question of a person. Hence, most of the Hindu religious texts of India were burnt by the Portuguese. When he returned from India to his country, there were many scriptures which he took with him. It is said that in ancient times, the sages of India had developed such powers. Which was quite strange. By which a person could always be kept in the state of puberty.
It is said that any person can become Chiranjeevi if these mantras are used after the formation of a certain time and period. There were many such queens in history. Who used this mantra and attained eternal youth. But with this mantra, the same person attains puberty, who is born at the time of fixed time. Come, let us know this mantra, maybe you too can regain your lost youth.
But in history only a few queens used it. After which she became young again. Therefore it is also possible that no man should get the benefit of this mantra. But women will get 100 percent benefit. There are two mantras mentioned in the scriptures. But we are telling you only one mantra. Because it is simple in pronunciation and also easy to protect.
“7 and Sondaryam Siddhi and 4”
This mantra should be used only in the morning on Brahma Muhurta. Because this mantra will be more effective at this time. While using this mantra, you should keep your face in the north direction. Because it is said that Lord Ashutosh is seated on this side. So that your wish will be fulfilled soon. So that you will not have to wait much and your face will get a lot of shine.
1. Use this mantra for 9 days, starting from Thursday.
2. No person should pass in front of you while performing this mantra.
3. Use this mantra with a garland.
4. Do this deed while keeping your work secret.
5. Do not bring anger disorder in your mind in these days.
6. Meat and liquor should not be consumed these days.
7. Mantra should have a favorable effect on oneself, therefore the help of a Maharashtrian Brahmin must be taken.
8. Do not use this mantra under any charge.
9. Do not recite this mantra at night at any cost.