1. Every four to six months the baby’s bottle of milk should be changed. It is advisable to replace the BPA free bottle after 6 months and the non-BPA free bottle after 3 months.
2. If there is a leak in the bottle, it leaks then replace it immediately.
3. Even if the bottle is becoming dirty, it should be replaced, otherwise in this situation thousands of germs come on it.
4. If you use a glass bottle, examine the baby closely before weaning it.
5. Change the nipple of the milk bottle every two months.
6. If the color of the nipple is changing or its hole is getting enlarged, then change it immediately.
7. If the nipple does not fit in the bottle, replace it immediately. This happens when used excessively.