For the last three days, the Income Tax Department is in operation on Bollywood actress Taapsee Pannu, director Anurag Kashyap, Vikas Bahl and producer Madhu Mantena. Amidst all this, Taapsee’s boyfriend Matthias Boi sought help from sports minister Kiran Rijiju on social media.
Rijuji Gave such an answer
Boi tagged Rijiju and wrote on social media that his family is upset due to the IT raid on Tapsee and he himself is feeling very uncomfortable. To this, Boi’s tweet, Union Minister Rijiju replied that this is not the field of both of us, we should focus on our work.
Finding myself in a bit of turmoil. Representing 🇮🇳 for the first time as a coach for some great athletes, meanwhile the IT department is raiding Taapsee’s houses back home, putting unnecessary stress on her family, especially her parents. 48. @KirenRijiju please do something👍🏼.
– Mathias Boe (@mathiasboe) March 4, 2021
Law of the land is supreme and we must abide by that. The subject matter is beyond yours and my domain. We must stick to our professional duties in the best interest of Indian Sports. https://t.co/nIIf5C8TXL
– Kiren Rijiju (@KirenRijiju) March 5, 2021
Badminton coach Matthias and Taapsee have been dating each other for a long time. Both have been seen together many times. On March 3, IT department raided the house and office of Anurag Kashyap, Vikas Bahl and Madhu Mantena along with Taapsee. In this, a case of tax evasion and misappropriation of about 670 crores has been reported It was also revealed in the same proceedings that Tapasi has also made a cash transaction of 5 crore rupees.
Tapsee’s troubles increased since then. Seeing this, Taapsee’s boyfriend Matthias talked to Kiran Rijiju about it. However, the Union Minister did not trust any kind of help. Rather, he advised Matthias that the law of the country is uppermost. This is not the case of both of them. They should focus fully on their work, let the law do its work.
Raids started in Mumbai and Pune on Wednesday morning
From 8 am on Wednesday, the Income Tax Department started raids in Lokhandwala, Andheri, Bandra, Pune and Mumbai. 28 to 30 places were raided. These companies and people are under scrutiny:
4 big revelations in income tax raids, CBDT did not name any person or company
1. According to CBDT, it has been learned that a leading production house showed less earnings than its actual box office income. These disturbances amount to about 300 crores. The production house could not calculate it.
2. A production house undervalued the shares in a share transaction. There was also a disturbance in the transaction. This whole case is about 350 crore rupees of tax evasion. It is being investigated further.
3. Cash transactions of 5 crores receipts were found during raids at the locations of an actress. It is being verified.
4. During the raids at the Leading Producer-Director’s bases, evidence of fake expenses was found. During this time a case of tax evasion of 20 crores has come to light. Similar evidence has also been found against the actress, which is being investigated.
The IT team questioned Anurag and Tapsee on Thursday at the Westin Hotel in Pune. 3 laptops and 4 computers have been seized from his home and office. Both their WhatsApp chats have also been backed up.
Till the investigation is carried out, the use of 7 bank lockers of different people has also been banned.
4 accounts of talent management company Quan have been frozen.
There are more news…