1. Nail paint of many women gets nauseated during pregnancy. Actually, nail paint is not healthy for the child and the mother. If you still want to do manicure or pedicure then stay away from nail paint.
2. Facial is best for relieving skin, but when pregnant, you should avoid things like chemicals, hot stones. This can prove to be a threat to your health.
3. Hair color contains chemicals which can be toxic for pregnant women. Small amounts of hair color also reach the bloodstream through scalp. You can choose another safe option, but avoid it if not needed.
4. Waxing is harmful to your coming baby and your health. During pregnancy, the skin becomes more fragile than before, causing you more pain. Apart from this, your hair also starts growing during pregnancy.
5. Stay away from lotion or cream made from soy as it darkens the skin of the pregnant woman. However, it does not harm the child, this condition is called the mask of pregnancy.
6. Many times women also get pimples due to pregnancy. In this case, BHA, Duffrin, Retinoids are used to treat acne, which you should avoid.
7. Like skin products, makeup is not limited to your face. It absorbs the pores of the skin. Makeup products should not contain salicylic acid or BHA.