Finance Minister Jagdish Deora presented the budget in the assembly.
Finance Minister Jagdish Deora has presented the first budget of the fourth term of the Shivraj government in the Assembly. The entire budget is the focus on self-sufficient Madhya Pradesh. The Finance Minister said that this time the government will neither impose any new tax nor will there be any increase in the old taxes. 2 lakh 41 thousand 375 crore Malwa-Nimar did not get much in this budget of Rs. 262 crores has been provided for the development of Indore and Bhopal Metro. At the same time, the world’s largest floating solar power plant of 600 MW is ready to be built in Omkareshwar.
What did Malwa Nimar get in the budget
- Sailor parks of 4 thousand 500 MW capacity will be developed at Neemuch, Shajapur, Agar.
- The world’s largest floating solar power plant of 600 MW will be built at Omkareshwar.
- Plan to start Transport Pilot Project for school movement to students from 9th to 12th. This included Dharampuri of Jhabua and Dhar district.
- Seats will be increased in Indore, Bhopal and Rewa Medical College. There was an increase of 165 seats in 2020-21. Now 2035 MBBS seats will be increased to 3 thousand 250 in 2022-23.
- 390 BSC nursing seats will be increased to 810 in 6 nursing colleges. At the same time, 50 MSc nursing seats will be increased to 320.
- New government medical colleges will be opened in Mandsaur and Neemuch.
- Linnec equipment will be installed on PPP mode at Indore Cancer Hospital.
- Pilots can now be imparted training at airstrips at Mandsaur, Ratlam and Ujjain by paying a fee.
- 262 crore rupees have been proposed to give speed to metro projects in Indore and Bhopal.
- The houses will now be constructed with new technology through the Light House Project in Indore.
There are more news…