1. Whenever you apply shampoo to hair, mix 3-4 drops of water before that. By doing this, the shampoo will be applied in your head in a similar way. The texture of the shampoo is thick, due to which the hair becomes spoiled.
2. Never apply shampoo to hair twice. Many people feel that the dirt from the hair does not come out of shampoo once, so they do it twice. But this is not true at all. Applying more shampoo on hair makes the hair dry. If you have applied oil on the hair, you can shampoo twice.
3. Never wash hair with cold water. First wet your hair with lukewarm water. Adding lukewarm water opens all the pores of the head and also removes all the dirt from the hair. After that apply shampoo on the hair, then wash the head with cold water. Never wash shampoo with hot water. By doing this, the natural oil is eliminated from the hair.
4. Many people twist their hair after shampoo, which is absolutely wrong to do. By doing this, the hair is broken and at the same time it is dry. While removing shampoo from water, hair should always be kept open and straight.
5. Shampoo should never be applied on dry hair. Always shampoo dry hair only after wetting it first. Wet hair removes shampoo very well and the hair is also beautiful.