There is no shortage of problems in a person’s life. Problems continue to come on life day, whether mental or physical. Today we are going to talk about one such moving problem which is prick thorn. This problem is a very common problem but it is a very painful problem. If it is not treated in time, then it gets bigger. So today we are going to tell you some remedies that must be adopted when pricking a fork, which not only gives relief in pain, it also does not progress further. So let us know what measures should be taken when pricking a fork.
– If the thorn pricks in any part of the body, then add two pinches of asafoetida to a little water and make a solution. Soak cotton in the solution and tie it for half an hour in the place where the thorn is. By doing this, the thorn is removed by itself, and there is no pain.
– Scrape the thorny area with a small needle, fill 3-4 drops of figures (madar) with milk and tie a bandage, the fork will come out on its own.
– The first solution is to add rock salt to sesame oil and heat it lightly. Then soak this oil in cotton and place it where the fork pricks, and tie the bandage, open it after one hour, now you will find that the fork will come out without pain.
– If the thorn in the hands and feet gets pierced, it takes a lot of effort to get it out and there is a lot of pain as well. For this, the thorn itself is removed by mixing broken jaggery and celery.
– When a fork, no matter how hard, gets pierced somewhere inside the body, feeding the dhatura with jaggery will melt the thorn like water.
– When an iron nail, fork, pin or any such thing has been pierced, then grinding and applying Kalihari (Kariyari) on the pinched area brings the fork, nail etc. up on its own.