Riya’s claims about Sushant Singh are being questioned. The actress shared an interview with Sushant about the Europe trip. Riya had said that Sushant had claustrophobia. Before boarding a flight for a Europe trip last year, Sushant took modafinil medicine to overcome phobias. However, doctors say that this drug is not given to patients with claustrophobia.
What is claustrophobia?
There is a kind of anxiety dis-order. Its patients feel discomfort or suffocation from going in closed places. Some patients have such an effect that they are very much afraid in places like elevators or MRI machines.
Riya’s first lie: Sushant used Modafinil to overcome claustrophobia.
- SMS Hospital of Jaipur Psychiatrist Dr. Gunjan Solanki According to, the modafinil drug is not given to patients with claustrophobia. This drug is prescribed to patients with sleep disorder.
- This medicine is given to patients who are very sleepy. Many times those working in late night shifts take this medicine under medical advice.
- If someone is scared of flight, he would like to sleep during the flight. By taking Modafinil, it will reverse sleep. Click here to read about modafinil medicine
Second lie: Sushant was scared at height
- Sushant’s fear of sitting at a height or plane is also beyond comprehension. There are many videos of Sushant in which he is seen flying the plane. It is unlikely that he had claustrophobia after seeing his gestures during an air trip.
- Once Sushant was also learning to fly a Boeing-737. They wanted to buy a plane to complete the training. He himself shared a video related to his training.
- Actress Ankita Lokhande, who was in a long-term relationship with Sushant, also rejected Riya’s claim. Ankita wrote on Instagram, you always wanted to fly, and so did you. We are all proud of you.