It has been more than 6 months since Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput left this world. The CBI is engaged in investigating his case. The CBI has not yet submitted any investigation report. Since then, questions have started to be raised on him. First Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh and now Mumbai Commissioner Param Bir Singh have asked questions to the CBI.
Talking about Sushant Singh Rajput case, Mumbai Commissioner said- CBI will soon come to the conclusion of the case. Which will be no different from our investigation. The Supreme Court had also admitted that we had investigated the case in a professional manner. But some people tried to spoil the name of Mumbai Police but victory would have investigated us.
Recently, Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh has questioned the CBI investigation. He has said on Sunday that the people of Maharashtra are eagerly waiting to know about Sushant’s case. He said- people keep asking me updates about Sushant Singh Rajput case. I request the CBI to tell whether it was murder or suicide.
After the statement of Home Minister Anil Deshmukh, Riya Chakraborty’s lawyer Satish Manashinde also issued a statement. CBI publishes Sushant Singh Rajput case report. When the Mumbai Police took 2 months to investigate and publicized the report, there was a lot of uproar. After that a false FIR was lodged against Riya Chakraborty and his family in Patna. Mumbai Police, ED, NCB, CBI and Patna Police jointly conducted an investigation against Riya.
Let us tell you that Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead in his Mumbai home on 4 June. After which investigation of this case is going on till now. Riya Chakraborty was arrested by the NCB in the drugs case in Sushant Singh Rajput death case. Riya was in jail for about 1 month. After that the Bombay High Court granted him bail.